The error means that Veeam cannot identify what blocks have changed. This could have numerous causes, for example, your storage was powered down without to shut down the VMs via guest OS first.
The fix is fairly simple but it does require powercycling the VM, see KB:1113 – How to reset CBT. From the KB article:
- Power off the VM
- Right click the VM, click “Edit settings”, find the “Options” tab and click “Configuration Parameters”
- Set the “ctkEnabled” value to false
- Set the “scsi0:x.ctkEnabled” value to false for each disk of the VM in question5. Open the source folder and remove any -CTK.VMDK files.
- Power on the VM
- Power off the VM again. This step is needed to update the CTK table.
- Power on the VM
- Rerun Backup or Replication job to re-enable CBT
Worker Process Recycling Drops Application Session State
By default, worker processes recycle after 120 minutes. If your ASP applications are not designed to store session state while a worker process is recycled, then session state in that ASP application can be lost. To remedy this problem, you can either store session state in a database or disable worker process recycling.
Server-Side Include Directives (#include) Return 404 Error (for .stm Files) or 0131 Error (for .asp Files)
If your ASP page uses the #include server-side include directive and the “..” notation to refer to a parent directory, the directive will return an error unless you have reconfigured the AspEnableParentPaths metabase property. This property is set to false by default. If set to true, this property constitutes a potential security risk because an include path may access critical or sensitive data files outside the application root directory.
system-dll’en user32.dll blev flyttet i hukommelsen. programmet vil ikke køre korrekt. flytningen opstod, fordi DLL’en C:\windows\system32\HHCTRL.OCX brugte det adresseområde, der ellers var reserveret til windows DLL-filer. Leverandøren af denne DLL bør kontaktes for at få en ny DLL-fil.